• slider image
  • slider image
  • slider image
  • slider image
  • slider image
  • slider image
  • slider image
  • slider image
  • slider image
  • slider image
  • slider image
  • slider image
  • slider image
  • slider image
  • slider image
  • slider image
  • slider image
  • slider image
  • slider image
  • slider image
  • slider image
  • slider image
  • slider image

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14

15

16

17

18

19

20

21

22

23

/

23

179 SIL Ewe Lambs

Murchison Victoria 3610

Simultaneous

Tuesday 27th Jul 2021 - 2:00pm

Videos

Stock Description

179 composite ewe lambs, SIL to Chromedale composite ram. Ewes averaged 67.9kg full. The rams went out on the 10th of March so they should start lambing around the 5th of August give or take a few days which gives the buyer a very quick return on investment. They were all crutched on the 1/7 and drenched on the same day. They have received 2 Campy vaccinations. Approx 95% of the ewe lambs were bred by a Chrome ewe and sired by a Chrome ram and the remaining 5% were purchased in from 'Cuyuac' Western Vic which are based on Cashmore Oaklea genetics. Only a handful were mouthed with all being lambs however some should be cracking soon. Well grown ewe lambs in excellent condition.
Breed
100% Composite / Composite
Average Weight
67.9
Age
14/6/2020 to 21/7/2020 drop
Sex
Ewe

Location

View On

Agent

Agency

TDC LIVESTOCK AND PROPERTY
0427347098