• slider image
  • slider image
  • slider image
  • slider image
  • slider image
  • slider image
  • slider image
  • slider image
  • slider image
  • slider image
  • slider image
  • slider image
  • slider image
  • slider image
  • slider image
  • slider image
  • slider image
  • slider image
  • slider image
  • slider image
  • slider image
  • slider image
  • slider image
  • slider image
  • slider image
  • slider image
  • slider image
  • slider image
  • slider image
  • slider image
  • slider image

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14

15

16

17

18

19

20

21

22

23

24

25

26

27

28

29

30

31

/

31

173 Goats - Does

Walgett New South Wales 2832

Simultaneous

Tuesday 27th Jul 2021 - 12:30pm

Videos

Stock Description

173 FORWARD STORE TO FAT CONDITION NANNIES. ALL MAIDEN NANNIES THAT ARE 6-14 MONTHS OF AGE. 91% RANGELAND WITH REMAINING 9% BOER X RANGELAND. ALL NANNIES EXCEED THE VENDORS REQUIREMENTS.THEY ARE ALL UNJOINED & SCANNED UNDECTABLE IN KID. SO READY TO JOIN TO THE SIRE OF YOUR CHOICE.ALL ARE BRED ON THE PROPERTY & CARRY AN EID TAG WHICH CAN BE USED FOR SELECTING BETTER GENETIC TRAITS & PROOF OF GOAT OWNERSHIP.
Breed
91% RANGELAND / RANGELAND
Average Weight
20.8
Age
6 - 14 Months
Sex
Doe

Location

View On

Agent

Agency

CLEMSON HISCOX & CO PTY LTD
0428287222