18.75 ACRES - 7.58 HA (APPROX)
Outstanding Rural Lifestyle on the fringe of Geelong.
Exceptional Investment (5 Lot approved subdivision plan)
• Superbly situated within the prestigious Moorabool Valley only 15 minutes Geelong (via Midland Highway) 15 minutes Waurn Ponds shopping, within easy reach of Pakington Street cafe, shopping and restaurant precinct, 35 minutes from famous Surf Coast beaches and under 1 hour Melbourne via M1.
• Beautifully restored and striking historic bluestone residence (circa 1871) set upon majestic elevated private surrounds, with exquisite cherry blossoms and rare Pear and Quince trees overlooking highly fertile Moorabool River flats.
• Main Residence - comprises 3 bedrooms, spacious free flowing family living & dining room (polished floor boards) with landscape windows, kitchen (gas hotplates - electric oven, dishwasher) library, office, 3 OFP's, 2 bathrooms and 2 toilets. Domestic water via tank supplies (56,000 litres approx) with mains water tapping available (STA).
• “The Cellar” - a stunning conversion completed 15 years ago providing 2 level accomodation with 1 bedroom, bathroom in private setting.
• “The Dairy” - a wonderful bluestone structure presently utilised as an entertaining room with bar.
• “The Studio” - with original wood stove from the 1870's.
• Outbuildings include 60' x 30' steel lock up shed with concrete floor and power, smaller ancillary shed, wood shed and chook house.
• 2.2 Ml stock and domestic right, 1 main paddock 12 acres (approx.) River flats - heavy black soils.
Andrew Rice 0457 105 500
Tim Young 0412 520 742
Michael Stewart 0418 520 467
Open Fire Place