SOUGHT AFTER ATTRACTIVE WELL-LOCATED AND VERSATILE MEREDITH AREA
CURRENTLY RUN AS A PROFITABLE FREE RANGE POULTRY EGG AND SHEEP / CROPPING OPERATION
618.50 ACRES – "ATHOLTON" – 250.30 HECTARES
FREE RANGE POULTRY – PRIME LAMBS – CATTLE – CROPPING – INVESTMENT – LIFESTYLE
• Featuring 2 x State of the Art free range poultry egg layer sheds (CIRCA 2017 – 157.38 M x 16.2 M – 2,549 m2 each) plus amenities block; with current permit for 2 additional sheds and a residence. Currently 44,000 total bird capacity and covering a land area of 30 Hectares (75 Acres). Potential for a Broiler operation or Horticulture (Subject to Approval). 2 x mains water connections.
• Within the Golden Plains Food Production Precinct (for intensive food production).
• Well presented, sheltered and fenced country providing a good balance of predominately volcanic grey loam to clay soils; quality perennial pastures (good fertilizer history); est. plantations, 6 dams and 20 paddocks.
• Four BR WB home in an est. garden setting, with open plan kitchen / dining / living, bathroom and garage. Dual sealed Road frontages. School bus and mail delivery at front gate.
• Three stand raised board shearing shed (CIRCA 2010) with steel bugle sheep yards, machinery / workshop shed, plus additional machinery and hay sheds.
A remarkable and rare opportunity to secure a truly versatile quality holding with numerous income streams.
Information memorandum and draft contracts available
Open Fire Place