A quaint stone cottage in the heart of Jamestown with many facilities nearby, directly opposite the bowling green and a stones throw from a local watering hole!
- 3 Bedrooms with ornate 12' ceilings and ceiling fans in all rooms one bedroom contains a split system air conditioner
- 1 Bathroom with tiled floor, shower and single vanity, separate toilet
- Kitchen has expansive bench space with gas freestanding oven
- Lounge room has carpet floor with ornate fireplace and split system air conditioner
- Laundry has tiled floor and plastic wash trough
- Neat and tidy rear yard with established garden, also contains single carport and workshop shed with concrete floor and power
- 2 x 5,000L rainwater tanks
- Electric hot water system
LGA: Northern Areas Council
Land size: 854 sqm approx.
Rates: Approx. $1,977 per annum for 21/22 financial year
Property Code: 4225
854 Square Mtr
Open Fire Place