120 Acres –Versatile Stonyford Country – 48.56 Hectares
Central to Colac, Camperdown & Cobden
Cattle - Sheep - Lifestyle
• Light filled 3 bedroom weatherboard clad home with full verandah set on 120 acres of rich volcanic land with a delightful rural outlook.
• Features include spacious kitchen/dining room (gas stove- rev cycle A/C) with access to front and rear verandah area, separate lounge/family room (solid wood heater), 3 bedrooms (all with robes), family bathroom, laundry, garage and 2 x 5,000 Gal. fresh water tanks.
• Disused dairy (lock-up –power connected) with stockyards and loading race, machinery / hay shed, secure water via bore pressurized to house, garden and orchard.
• Fenced into 4 main paddocks plus holding paddocks, established pastures and sealed road frontage.
• An opportunity to purchase an attractive well presented and located property with great appeal and potential.
Open Fire Place