Auction Location: Boorcan Recreation Reserve.
Valley View - 292.78 Acres (118.48 Ha)
3 Titles: 91 Acres | 136 Acres | 67 Acres
• 4 B/R western red cedar home, master B/R with ensuite, dining / kitchen, lounge room, formal lounge, second bathroom, laundry, outdoor alfresco area, slow combustion wood heater, 5KW solar system, veranda right along the length of the house.
• 15 aside S/O dairy, auto cup removers, 6000 litre vat, Bonlac feed system, with Coweld grain mixer, two silos, 30-ton & 6-tons, 160 cow capacity yard with crush and draft area.
• 16m X 8m shed / garage, concrete floor and power connected
• Two bay horse stable with enclosed tack room
• Work Shop 6m X 8m, concrete floor and power connected
• Shed 6m X 3m
• Calf shed / machinery shed 16m X 6m, 12-ton pellet silo
• Shed 3 bay 16m X 6m
• Two haysheds: 15m X 7m and 16m X 7m
• Watered by Otway water and Bore to 5000 gallon tank and pressurised to troughs in each paddock
• Subdivided into 37 paddocks, serviced by well-maintained tracks
• Camperdown 10kms, Terang 14kms, Warrnambool 60kms
This is an attractive well run and maintained dairy farm milking 150 Swedish Red cows.
It is ideally located just off the Princes Highway at Boorcan.
The successful purchaser would have first right of refusal on the Dairy cows.
To be offered by Public Auction
Friday 30th of July 2021 at 11AM at Boorcan Recreation Reserve
Terms 10% deposit balance at settlement on 29th October 2021
Alister Nash 0427 932264