Highly Developed and Maintained Cattle Property in a Particularly Favoured Area
Noted Fertile Colac-Cobden District
10 Min. Cobden - 15Min. Camperdown – 25 Min. Colac – 2Hrs. Melbourne.
1081 Acres - “Riverfern”- 437 Hectares
• Comprising an excellent balance of red volcanic soils, brown clay loams, heavy carrying peat flats and warm treed barrier rises – complimenting the all year round breeding and/or fattening of cattle.
• Abundant and pristine bore water supply to troughs in all paddocks, 72 megalite irrigation bore licence; together with drought proof town mains water supply.
• First class working improvements including excellent well designed undercover cattle handling facilities (undercover crush and lighting), large capacity holding yards, loading race (with B-double access); plus an additional strategically located set of steel cattleyards (crush). Ample machinery, hay and utility shedding all in top order.
• First class internal laneway system throughout the property, complemented with top quality fencing.
• Generous well-appointed 5 bedroom family home (plus 3 bedroom home managers residence) overlooking a beautiful private dam, with delightful rural outlook.
• Enviable rainfall area (33 inches – 840 ml) long term average.
• Convenient location close to major regional centres, key livestock selling centres and abattoirs. Shipwreck Coast /Great Ocean Road.