ONLY 15 MIN SW OF COLAC – HIGHLY PRODUCTIVE SECURE IRREWILLIPE EAST AREA
SUPERB RICH VERSATILE ARABLE ELEVATED COUNTRY – ATTRACTIVE PICTURESQUE POSITION
452.70 ACRES – “CAIRNBRAE” – 183.20 HECTARES
DAIRYING – BEEF – STUD – PRIME LAMBS – LIFESTYLE – INVESTMENT
• Home of the famous long established “CAIRNBRAE JERSEY STUD”.
• Superb gently undulating, well drained sandy loam soils, suitable to a myriad of agricultural pursuits; well fertilized and carrying excellent fully improved predominantly perennial pastures.
• Abundant water from large catchment dams, and well to troughs in all 38 main, well fenced and sheltered, paddocks (serviced by central laneways). Numerous additional smaller paddocks.
• Beautifully appointed spacious 4 BR BV home, set in a stunning private, established garden. Accommodation includes master ensuite, formal lounge, open plan kitchen/dining, study/office, bathroom, rotunda, undercover entertaining area, double garage and carport. Nearby school buses to primary and secondary schools. Mail delivered to gate.
• Well-equipped 15 aside D/U Dairy, 8,600 litre vat, cup removers, auto feed system, 350 cow capacity yard and PTO backup generator (105 KVA). Multipurpose machinery/calf shed (30m x 7m – incorporating lock-up workshop section – power connected), calf shed (15m x 8m – power connected), calf shelters, 3 x haysheds and implement shed.
• A top class rural property of enviable reliable location, absolute quality, highly productive and versatile characteristics – in a most sought after area. A wonderful and rare opportunity. 4 titles. Owners retiring.
INFORMATION MEMORANDUM AND DRAFT CONTRACTS AVAILABLE
Michael Stewart – 0418 520 467 Josh Lamanna – 0417 586 032