• Centrally situated and very well established intensive small property ideally suited for calf rearing purposes and equine pursuits.
• Immaculately presented, recently renovated 4 brm family home with new kitchen and 2 bathrooms. Light and bright tones painted internally and externally.
• Outstanding shedding for vehicles, machinery, calves and horses.
• Excellent subdivision of 20 paddocks majority accessed by laneways.
• A first class small property provides not only a modern fully appointed family home, but capable of an income earning capacity either for contract calf rearing or horses.
• Centrally situated 5km Koroit, 15km Port Fairy, 25km Warrnambool & 10km Killarney beach.
A great lifestyle and hobby farm with income potential - Inspection will impress!
Full Listing Details:
AREA: 37 Acres / 14.97 Ha or thereabouts – 3 Titles
LOCATION: 9 Ryles Lane, Kirkstall. Centrally situated 5km Koroit, 15km Port Fairy, 25km Warrnambool and 10km Killarney beach.
- School bus to all Warrnambool schools.
- Koroit primary schools (State & Catholic).
- Garbage collection at front gate.
HOME: Immaculately presented 4brm freshly painted (externally and majority internally) weatherboard home set in a manicured easy care garden. North facing ranch style timber decked verandah opens through front door into light and bright lounge carpeted with slow combustion wood heater. Leads to open plan kitchen / meals area. New kitchen with white cabinetry, black splash backs and corner pantry and ample cupboards. New gas cook tops and Westinghouse electric stove, Dishlex dishwasher and dual sinks with double fridge cavity. Laminated benchtops and breakfast bar to seat 3. Kitchen / meals area with large R/C A/C opens onto external large Merbau timber deck. Strategically designed master bedroom – north facing with walk through robe to new large and impressive ensuite which features ceiling to floor tiles. 3 bedrooms – 2 of which are used as a study. All have BIRs. Easy access to family bathroom with separate bath and shower, and separate toilet. Ample sized laundry with access to rear garden. Large child proof / pet proof rear garden. Adjacent home is all steel fully lockable shed (16x8m) with power and concrete floor, with lined rumpus room and sliding doors at one end.
FARMING IMPROVEMENTS: All steel fully enclosed (lockable) machinery shed (20x14m) with dirt floor. Purpose built all steel calf shed (20x9m) adaptable also for stables – plumbed for stock water and wired for power but not connected (capable of housing 60 calves).
Hayshed and smaller calf shed / stables with power connected and plumbed. Cattle yards with concrete posts and timber rails with heavy duty crush and loading ramp with holding yard and water.
WATER: 3x5000G + 1x5000G fresh water connected to home. Smaller tank in middle of farm off shed. Pressure pump on bore in center of property.
PADDOCKS: Excellent subdivision of 20 paddocks, the vast majority accessed by laneways, most paddocks have dual gateways.
FENCING: Majority of 6 plain wire – 3 of which are electrified, balance 3 hotwires/fencing.
PASTURES: Perennial ryegrass and clover pastures majority sown down in last 7 years.
FERTILISER: Blend of fertilizer ex Kirkstall deposit (no fert 2020)
RAINFALL: 30 / 750ml plus rainfall country.
SOIL TYPES: Black clay loam soil types.
CONTOUR: Flat, yet recently drained.
STOCK: Reared 1500 calves over 3-4 years (contract rearing).
COMMENTS: Well set up and centrally situated intensive small property ideally suited for calf rearing purposes and equine pursuits.