The property offers a significant opportunity for redevelopment and reversion and is located south of Casterton in a traditionally tightly held area.
• Absolute blank canvas ripe for redevelopment
• Well balanced with a range of soil types suitable for both cropping and grazing
• Located in 650mm + rainfall belt
• To be offered on a 'stumps in' basis
• Gently undulating red gum country running to heavier clay flats
• Seasonal creek
• 5 dams
• Koala Management Plan in place
Remarks:-Strong commodity prices and low existing grazing/ cropping land supply make inspection of this property a must for those commencing or expanding their agricultural base.