HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER SECURE WERNETH AREA
Central to Colac, Ballarat and Geelong
293.25 ACRES – 118.67 HECTARES
CROPPING – PRIME LAMBS – PIGS – CATTLE - INVESTMENT – LIFESTYLE
• Highly productive well balanced predominantly arable land comprising rich versatile clay loams and alluvial river flats.
• Featuring quality established pastures, excellent fencing (7 paddocks), reliable dam (gravity fed to troughs) and river spring water supplies. Frontage to Woady Yallock River (with attractive old Red Gum trees).
• 3 BR WB home with kitchen/dining, family room, formal lounge, bathroom, lobby, undercover entertaining area/fernery.
• 2 stand shearing shed, sheepyards, fully equipped piggery (including sow, farrowing nursery and grower sheds), machinery shed and workshop. Sealed road frontage.
• A wonderful opportunity to secure a versatile, productive and attractive rural holding. LOW FROST RISK AREA
(NOTE: Possession 01 /02 / 2021)