Auction Location: Hamilton Convention Centre.
402.38 Hectares - 994.26 Acres
• Magnificent undulating red gum property with scale
• 4 dams plus seasonal creeks provide water security
• Tremendous views to the Grampians and the Dundas Range
• Recently sown to ryegrass/ sub clovers
• Subdivided into 5 large paddocks
• Near new steel cattleyards
• 7m x 7m storage shed
• All weather road access
• Approx 8 ha blue gum lease
• 5 Titles
Remarks:- Great opportunity to put your stamp on this property. With an excellent renovation job complete it just needs the finer touches.
Auction: Friday 23rd October
Hamilton Convention Centre