Fertile Farmlet on 50 acres/20 hectares
If you are searching for a country lifestyle look no further! Recently updated 3 bedroom weatherboard home set in an established country garden complemented by farming improvements to suit cattle and sheep.
* Centrally situated 26km north east of Mortlake, approximately midway between the coast (Warrnambool) and the Grampians (Dunkeld).
* Recently updated well maintained and delightfully presented home with open plan kitchen/living area and separate sitting room.
* Picturesque country garden with established native trees and shrubs surrounding the home.
* Large GI wool shed, as new timber cattleyards, workshop and sundry shedding.
* Productive and fertile farmlet subdivided into 6 well fenced paddocks, which all feed into a central holding paddock.
* Large picturesque waterhole promoting native fauna and flora.
* Stock and domestic water supplied by sub pump on bore plus freshwater catchment tanks.
The easterly facing home is ideally suited to first time farm owners, families and active retirees alike. The kitchen features new timber bench tops, twin sinks, dishwasher and gas stove. Opens to a light and bright living area with both wood heater and reverse cycle air conditioning. Adjacent the kitchen is a separate sitting room with polished floorboards. Updated bathroom with vanity with original shower over bath. Conveniently located laundry and separate toilet. Solar panels on roof.
The acreage is heavy carrying capacity and ideally suited for cattle, sheep, fodder conservation and other boutique agricultural pursuits.
The property is situated 7km from the village and community of Woorndoo, providing sporting facilities and is within easy commuting distances of Geelong (144km) and Melbourne (200km).