50 ha – 123.5 ac (approx)
• The ultimate untouched bush block
• Complete range of vegetation types common to the area - Wildflowers through to large eucalypts and everything in between.
• Species include Grevillea's, Hakea, Acacias, Grass Trees, Eucalypts, various fungi and native orchids.
• Filtered glimpses of the surrounding ranges through the middle story of the trees
• Excellent access via Red Hill Rd with second road frontage on the western boundary
• Very private and secluded
• Farming Zone
• Seasonal watercourse
• Please note that no permanent dwelling can be established on the property
Remarks:- This property will suit the most fastidious buyer looking for a bush block in its natural state. With enough cleared areas to pitch a tent it would provide the ideal weekend getaway among the natural beauty in the heart of the Grampians Ranges.