• Recently renovated 1930's, 4 bedroom timber home in excellent condition with commanding position overlooking the Glenelg river valley
• Extremely well balanced property with a mixture of tableland rolling down to Glenelg river flats
• Approx 2 km frontage to the Glenelg river providing both stock water security and recreation opportunities.
• High quality working improvements inc. 3 stand woolshed (2 equipped) and near new workshop.
• As part of a recently completed forestry project, ongoing reversion works provide scope for further development
Tremendous property for a new entrant to develop further to its potential or for an existing operator to add to their portfolio.
AUCTION FRIDAY 18TH SEPTEMBER 2020 AT 10.00AM
(Prior offers considered)