For sale as a whole or in 3 lots:
As a Whole 3577.44ac – 1447.77ha
'Carters' 1936.77ac – 783.8ha
'Whiteheads' 1480.77ac – 599.26ha
'Greenaway' 159.9ac – 64.71ha
• Excellent opportunity to secure large scale ex forestry land for reversion to grazing or be retained in forestry.
• High rainfall and deep soils provide the ideal platform for a number of agricultural pursuits including the production of wool, prime lambs and cattle.
• Approx 865ac (350ha) has already had the stumps removed and has new fencing along the boundary providing a head start for those looking to revert.
• Excellent harvesting roads provide good access across the property
• Water security is provided by approx 43 existing dams with further scope to develop
• Limited existing infrastructure allows for blank canvas development
• Gently undulating red gum land typical of the eastern Dundas tableland.
• Range of tremendous home sites with outstanding elevated views of the western tiers of the Grampians
Remarks:- Strong commodity prices and low existing grazing land supply make an inspection of Mooralla a must for those commencing or expanding their agricultural base.
Inspections by appointment with the selling agents.