Outstanding South West Victoria Beef Production And Mixed Farming Enterprise
NOTED FERTILE AND SECURE COLAC DISTRICT - 15 min Colac City, 45 min Geelong and Lorne, 1 ½ hrs Melbourne
1,714 Ac - "NURALUP" - 694 Ha
(Avail as a whole or in 3 excellent adjacent lots - 1,171 Ac / 397 Ac / 146 Ac)
- High calibre superbly developed and maintained cattle property in a particularly favoured area. A rare opportunity to purchase a complete fully operational going concern of scale, position and consistently high returns. Equally suited to mixed farming included prime lambs/cropping/Lucerne/fodder production. A first class rural investment.
- An excellent balance of virtually all arable soils ranging from magnificent lunette banks suited to a huge range of crops including onions, Lucerne, peas, to grey and black sandy loams and heavier clay loam flats.
- Top quality improved pastures of mainly Phalaris, perennial rye grasses and clovers with excellent fertilizer record and proven volume production capacity.
- Drought proof Otway MAINS WATER system servicing all 80 paddocks.
- First class working improvements (some only 2 years old), extensive fencing & laneway network for efficient livestock & machinery movements.
- Well-appointed 4 bedroom family home set in an established, sheltered private garden.
- Convenient location close to major regional centres, the Surf Coast, key livestock selling centres, abattoirs and grain terminals.
- Particularly reliable rainfall area - long term annual average 670 ml.
NOTE: Successful purchaser will have the first option to buy the 500 outstanding young pure Angus cows (including 475 PTIC to commence calving 01/08/2020 and 25 unjoined proven breeders; plus 100 replacement heifers for 01/11/2020 joining), plant and/or fodder.
INFORMATION MEMORANDUM AND DRAFT CONTRACTS AVAILABLE