STUNNING MAJOR OTWAYS – SHIP WRECK COAST PROPERTY – EXTRAORDINARY OPPORTUNITY
Magnificent location – mins to Princetown and Twelve Apostles – close to Port Campbell
Significant frontage to Great Ocean Road – 6km of pristine Gellibrand River frontage
1,194 Acres – “WALHALLA PARK” – 483 Hectares
TOURISM – LIFESTYLE – INVESTMENT – BEEF – PRIME LAMBS – DAIRY – ALTERNATE FARMING
• Spectacular picturesque well-balanced country featuring gently rolling elevated hills, sweeping valleys and river flats. Comprising rich highly fertile sandy loam and alluvial soils, carrying top quality pastures and approximately 300 acres (120 ha) of beautiful rainforest. Abutting and adjacent to state forest.
• Drought proof water supply via the permanent Gellibrand River, plus 10 dams. (5x spring fed) 1,000 mm (40 inch) ave. annual rainfall.
• Well-appointed 4 BR BV home with lovely outlook, nearby separate accommodation / studio / storage facility, plus additional 3 BR home.
• Featuring an 18 unit HB dairy, undercover cow yard and feed pad, 2 stand woolshed, sheepyards, cattleyards and a suite of shedding. 30 main paddocks and central laneways.
• Currently operating as a high production dairy farm, but with huge potential for a myriad of agricultural, lifestyle and tourism pursuits (S.T.C.A)
A truly unique and privileged once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to purchase a large scale holding of quality, position, appeal, versatility and potential, 7 titles (to be sold as a whole). A rare chance to secure an extraordinary property – impossible to replicate.
Inspection highly recommended and by appointment with the agents.
Information memorandum available.
Michael Stewart 0418 520 467
Brian Gleeson 0417 132 077
Anthony McDonald 0418 593 597