About Rural Marketing Agents Ltd
Established in 1994, Rural Marketing Agents (RMA) now has a strength of 85 outlets throughout the Eastern states of Australia. Membership is restricted to private businesses only.
RMA's aim is to provide its members with networking facilities for the marketing of Livestock and Property, and to increase their business skills and management performance. The group will continue grow through the acceptance into the membership of agencies with a proven track record.
- The advancement of the Stock and Station Agency profession
- To promote the honourable conduct of the members and to suppress any dishonourable practice.
- To establish a code of ethics for the membership
- To defend the interests of the members of the company
- To procure goods and services for the benefit of the members
The typical RMA agent will have spent the majority of their lifetime in the town or district in which they conduct their business. They will have an intimate knowledge of the local climate, productivity, stock capacity and market trends.
Our members are leading rural businessmen with a primary focus of maximising their clients returns through sound business advice and professional marketing.
- Livestock Marketing:
- Live export
- Procurement of livestock for breeding, fattening and wool growing
- Wool agencies
- Rural holdings
- Hobby farms
- Residential, commerical and industrial
- Property management
Code of Ethics
Members are bound by a Code of Ethics that clearly sets out the standards of conduct required for dealing with clients and fellow members.
If you would like any more information on the RMA or are interested in becoming a member of the RMA please contact us.